SQL*Loader and Mutating Table

From: <buckeye714_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 21:24:37 GMT

If anyone could help, I would really appreciate it. I am experiencing some trouble with SQL*Loader, though I am not sure it is a SQL*Loader problem. I am using Oracle 8.0.5 on a Solaris box. I am using a script written by a consultant to load data into the Database. I am using the following command:
sqlldr userid=user/password_at_instance control=foobar.ctl rows=1 After 5048 records have loaded I get the follwing error message:

Record 5049: Rejected - Error on table LTRK_APPLICATIONS.

ORA-04091: table SYS.UET$ is mutating, trigger/function may not see it
ORA-06512: at "EVT.LTRK", line 191
ORA-06512: at "EVT.CG$AIS_LTRK_APPLICATIONS", line 17
ORA-04088: error during execution of trigger
'EVT.CG$AIS_LTRK_APPLICATIONS'
 I get this message for the next 50 records, at which point I have reached the maximum number of errors has been reached. Does anyone have any ideas on why this happens or how to fix. Thanks in advance.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Jan 24 2000 - 15:24:37 CST