Re: Oracle Administration

From: Novice <zacNOzaSPAM_at_agorics.com.invalid>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 14:15:38 -0800

Well <Sigh> my ORACLE_SID is all in lowercase. One wierd thing that I just found out was that users on NT clients are able to access the database sar3 through the SQL Worksheet. The problem occurs only for users who logon to the server thru unix login and execute the command sqlplus. When sqlplus prompts for the username and password it returns an error saying that ORACLE was not found. This happens after the values of username and passwd is given. I;m going nuts over this and any help would be appreciated.