Re: DBA Exams

From: S. Han <shan168_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 02:06:07 GMT

I passed Network Admin, Backup/Recovery, Sql/PLSQL, and Database admin (Ora8 track). Now sort of working on Performance Tuning. I found Backup/Recovery is the easiest one but the criteria is you need to have real experience with it! As what I know, Tuning is the hardest cause it requires 80% of passing score, the rest of the tests require about 70%.

S.H.

In article <84tr0m$eev$1_at_news.smartworld.net>,   "Joseph Cherian" <jcherian_at_freewwweb.com> wrote:
> Which of the Oracle DBA exams is the easiest to take?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Jan 04 2000 - 20:06:07 CST