Re: DBA Exams

From: Mel <mad_dwarf_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 14:36:39 GMT

In article <84tr0m$eev$1_at_news.smartworld.net>,   "Joseph Cherian" <jcherian_at_freewwweb.com> wrote:
> Which of the Oracle DBA exams is the easiest to take?

My personal order (easiest first)

  1. Backup and Recovery - the only tricky thing on this exam is the bloody RMAN syntax!
  2. Concepts
  3. Network Administration
  4. PL/SQL + SQL (but I haven't ever been a developer, so the pl/sql stuff was pretty scary to me)
  5. Performance Tuning (lots of bizarre equations and statistics to remember)

Best of luck

dwarf/x

--

I've lived my life in the valleys
I've lived my life on the hills

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Jan 05 2000 - 08:36:39 CST