Oracle 8.i listener and multiple NICs

From: Stephen Tenberg <STenberg_at_fcs-usa.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 1999 23:29:44 -0500

Hello,

I recently installed 8.i on NT4.0, and can't seem to get it listening on the second NIC. I tried the Net8 configuration utility, and also hand editing listener.ora, but I am not sure of the right syntax (or do I need to do anything) to get it working from the #2 Ethernet?

Thanks,

Steve Received on Sat Dec 25 1999 - 22:29:44 CST