Oracle Express Project And Oracle Express Programmer

From: O.S.Muralishankar <muralis_at_mbox5.singnet.com.sg>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 10:27:05 +0800

I am looking for a vendor who can take up a project using Oracle Express Database and Oralce OLAP Tools. A system is already in place and the project involves performance tuning of the system, WEB enabling of the system, and some enhancements. The Project Scope is quite big and the duration is only 3 months. Please send me an EMail to muralish_at_yahoo.com, if you are a vendor and you have a big team to do such projects in Oracle Express Database.

I am also in the look out of a Programmer who has experience in Oracle Express Database programming. Interested parties, please send me an EMail to muralish_at_yahoo.com Received on Sat Dec 25 1999 - 20:27:05 CST