resetting password for any schema from system

From: Sanjeev Sagar <sanjeev.sagar_at_sabre.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 11:43:58 -0700

Hello everybody,
Platform : Hp-ux 10 , oracle 7.3.4

   Here I'm trying to write a script for resetting the passwords for all the ids from production to a development box. The only way I can think of is taking the password field from dba_users and resetting for each username or user_id. But its not working for me.

Any thoughts in this directions will be appreciated.

thanks Received on Thu Dec 23 1999 - 12:43:58 CST