Re: Oracle server 7 and client 8 on the same machine

From: Xuening Sun <ba503_at_torfree.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 02:56:11 GMT

JSS,  You can install Oracle 7 server and Oracle 8 client on the same PC (running Win NT or Win 9x). You need to use different Oracle HOME directories. For example, install Oracle 7 server in C:\orant and install Oracle 8 client in D:\orant8 on the same NT box.

Lorne Sun
--
JSS (songjs_at_iname.com) wrote:
: How can I install Oracle server 7 and client 8 on the same PC which works
: with Win 98 or Win NT, and how can I configuate the SQL*Net.

: JSS