Who Certifies the Certifier?

From: Martin Haltmayer <Martin.Haltmayer_at_0800-einwahl.de>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 23:10:57 +0200

Hello all,

one question came up when I read the questions about the OCP exams:

Who certifies the certifier?

As far as I know you do not get your exam's results to check against reality. Nor are you told which of your replies were wrong and which were right.

So there is no way to make sure that your answers were rated correctly, right?

Martin Received on Tue Dec 14 1999 - 15:10:57 CST