Needed XML Parser for 8.0.4

From: Andrew Adams <atadams_at_ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 21:07:06 GMT

I need to modify an existing application to pass XML documents back to clients as opposed to my current implementation of ADO recordsets. My problem is finding an XML parser that will run under 8.0.4. Short of moving to 8i or writing my own parser, what are the options for returning XML documents from this version of Oracle?

Thanks

Andrew Received on Tue Dec 14 1999 - 15:07:06 CST