Re: Who Certifies the Certifier?

From: Xuequn Xu <xux_at_informa.bio.caltech.edu>
Date: 14 Dec 1999 21:50:46 GMT

Unfortunately that's true - no one certifies the certifier. I always wanted to know which ones I got wrong after an OCP test, but they would not even provide a copy of the test and my answer sheet.

Since I normally only got fewer than 3 questions wrong, it's relatively easy to recall those questions and verify the correct answers later. The biggest problem of the tests, I think, is that some questions are baddly written - seems that they intended to confuse you with the wording instead of test your real knowledge of the described situation.

Xuequn Xu

Martin Haltmayer (Martin.Haltmayer_at_0800-einwahl.de) wrote:
: Hello all,

: one question came up when I read the questions about the OCP exams:

: Who certifies the certifier?

: As far as I know you do not get your exam's results to check against
: reality. Nor are you told which of your replies were wrong and which
: were right.

: So there is no way to make sure that your answers were rated correctly,
: right?

: Martin