Supported Versions

From: Jill Proffitt <jproffitt_at_tznet.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 10:15:42 -0600

I have a seemingly simple question, but I can't see to find the answer. Maybe I am not looking in the right place..

How do you find out the oldest supported release of an Oracle product? And then, how do you find out how much longer that release will be supported?

For example, I have a client that is running Oracle 7.3.4. I need to know if Oracle has put a Support Dropped date on that release and if so, what is it?

I am a consultant and I have clients who call in with Oracle questions and this is one of them. I can't call Oracle Support 'cause I don't have a CSI. Do I talk to Sales? Or is there a website that maintains this info?

Thanks for your help!