Re: low-latency multi-master replication reliability?

From: Pete Sharman <psharman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 1999 21:17:37 -0800

Robert

One of the things you should always do when setting up replication is volume test it. I haven't got a configuration to do this with now, so I can't comment too much on your first question.

On your second question, you're comparing apples with oranges. Shareplex (from my understanding, anyway - please correct me if I'm wrong) is a product that uses log based replication rather than trigger based replication, so it's more akin to standby database than advanced replication.

HTH. Pete