$9 Domain Hosting - No Internic Fees

From: Charles Fenton <charles_fenton_at_NOhotmailSPAM.com>
Date: Thursday, 02 Dec 1999 12:16:06 -0600

This place will register your domain name for only $50 without paying the $70 to Internic! Plus you can host your full domain name for only $9 per month. Your yearly renewall fee is only $25, rather than $35 like it usually is. Visit them at http://www.9dollardomains.com and see for yourself. You can also just search for available domains names for free there.

Plus, they have a refferal program, so tell them that charles_fenton_at_NOhotmailSPAM.com sent you. For every person I refer, I can get $10, or a free month's hosting. Thank you. Received on Thu Dec 02 1999 - 12:16:06 CST