Re: Best material to use for Oracle certification?

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_netaxis.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 14:56:00 -0500

I found there was no single source. The Oracle documentation seemed best for concepts. The Oracle press book on Backup and Recovery worked well for that test. (and you should have it around anyway) SQL and Tuning were an amalgam of sources. Mike Ault's books are great for review. Jason Couchman's book has more information but there are many, many errors. On the other hand finding them all might be great practice for the test.

Van