Re: Oracle designer (dll)

From: <immo_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 11:46:40 GMT

In article <38275acc_at_eeyore.callnetuk.com>,   "Robert Francis" <robert_at_kita.co.uk> wrote:

look at the bottom

I have the same problem but the regsrv32 enhanced that

he cant find the ifd2f60.dll and this is really not on my computer. Can anybody say something about this dl and what we must do to solve this problem from the designer 2000.

Thanks
Immo

> I posted the question (at the bottom) as I was having problems with
> designer. Someone e-mailed me the following suggestion :
>
> Try registering the dll file with regsvr32 command.
>
> I have done this and it came up with the following error
>
> LoadLibrary("cfg60.dll") failed.
> GetLastError returns 0x00000485
>
> However I do not know what this means, except that there is an error,
as
> there is no help button. If anyone can enlighten me and suggest a
possible
> way of rectifying it, I would be most grateful.
>
> First question
> >I am running through the Designer's tutorial to familiarize myself
with the
> >product. In lesson 7, I am supposed to generate a working form.
> >From the design editor, I am supposed to choose the menu option
Generate
> >then Generate Module...
> >
> >When I press start, I recieve the falling error:
> >
> >CDI-23564: C:\orawin95\bin\cfg60.dll could not be loaded or does not
exist.

> >To me it seems it should be okay as the file exists at
> >orawin95\bin\Cfg60.dll and the registry points there.
> >
> >If anyone has any ideas as to why this does not work could they
please tell
> >me, I would be most appreciative.
> >
> >Rob

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Nov 19 1999 - 05:46:40 CST