Oracle designer (dll)

From: Robert Francis <robert_at_kita.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 23:20:03 -0000

I posted the question (at the bottom) as I was having problems with designer. Someone e-mailed me the following suggestion :

Try registering the dll file with regsvr32 command.

I have done this and it came up with the following error

LoadLibrary("cfg60.dll") failed.
GetLastError returns 0x00000485

However I do not know what this means, except that there is an error, as there is no help button. If anyone can enlighten me and suggest a possible way of rectifying it, I would be most grateful.

First question