Re: OAS 3.01

From: Brian Peasland <peasland_at_edcmail.cr.usgs.gov>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 14:16:14 GMT

Kat,

  OAS is a web server like IIS, Apache, and Netscape Enterprise Server. It performs the same functionality as the others. Provided your IIS web site is just basic stuff (no server-side includes, etc.) you can just copy the files to the root directory of the OAS web server. To find the root of the OAS server, go to OAS manager (http://my.webserver.com:8888 if using default) and click on the '+' next to the site icon. Then click on the '+' next to Listeners. Find your web listener and click on the '+' next to it. Click on "Directory" and you will see where your root directory is physically placed.

HTH,
Brian