How to disable transactions

From: Iks <gold_at_polbox.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 09:34:55 +0100

Hello,

I am working with Oracle 8.0.5 (Solaris). My database is cyclically removed and loaded again from other system, just for analysis only, and I don't need sophisticated techniques like transaction processing because most important issue for me is the performance. Very ofthen I have to do : create table ... as select ..... then I have to update
some fields. I would like to disable transaction processing, but I don't know
how to do it.
Is there anybody who can help me ?

Regards,
Iks Received on Fri Nov 05 1999 - 02:34:55 CST