Re: Oracle7 installation: ora-3113 error

From: James Hanway <hanwayj_at_dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 16:38:37 GMT

I have often recieved this error.

More often then enough it was a result of a bad network connection, network timeouts, router faluries, exceeding a set network traffic limit, etc etc. It usually was a combination of one of those.

My best suggestion is to make sure your network conection between your database and the destination database is at 100%