Oracle7 installation: ora-3113 error

From: Tan Keok San <keoksan_at_nus.edu.sg>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 22:06:22 +0800

Hi

I've installed Oracle 7.3.3 on NT. Using either the GUI or the command based database creation instructions, I still end up with ora-3113 error i.e. end-of-file on communication channel. Tried reinstalling...but nothing seems to work! I've also modified tnsnames, listener.ora too. There's also no physical server breakdown.

Appreciate any help...really at a loss what else is wrong! Thanks in advance. Received on Mon Nov 01 1999 - 08:06:22 CST