Re: HELP! recovery problem

From: Jörg Rübensam <joerg.ruebensam_at_ivz.de>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 15:33:04 +0100

Dear DBA's,

thank you all for the helpful replies including the ones via mail !!!

You really saved me from having a hard time in the company ;-)

As most of you wrote a
- recover database using backup controlfile until cancel; - statement worked perfect.

No recent controlfile was needed.

Even problems with datafiles I added AFTER the Backup were managed by the DB with a few more statements during the recovery.

THANKS TO YOU ALL AGAIN
(amazing, summarizing I got mails from the Netherlands, US, Slovenia and Israel)

Joerg Received on Mon Oct 25 1999 - 09:33:04 CDT