Re: Exception - Exit a Stored Program

From: <NeedaHoliday>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 13:20:21 GMT

I have read and tried this. I made sure the the error was not trapped in the calling program. When an exception was raised, the calling program did not abort but kept on executing. THe only way I could get the calling program to halt is to verify an exception indicator that was set in the called program. At that point I raise an exception in the calling program.

I appreciate your help. Maybe I am missing something.