Re: Creating a database link to itself?

From: Neil C <btsscrth_at_bt.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 08:56:49 +0100

Hi,

yes it is possible to use a db link to point itself, you just need to create the database link (eg db2) with the correct sqlnet descriptor in tnsnames.ora, and ensure that the global_names init.ora parameter is set to false

HTH NeilC

www.zark.thedonkeys.org/~gmwils Received on Mon Oct 18 1999 - 02:56:49 CDT