Challenging problems with Oracle spatial cartridge?

From: <sakshart_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 09:48:33 GMT

Dear Sir or Madam,
  I try to use Oracle spatial cartridge,but I think   It uses Relational Way.There are four tables such as   layer_sdolayer,layer_sdodim,layer_sdogeom,layer_sdoindex.   It provides many procedures and functions to operate with   4 tables above.

  Oracle support Object relational concept ,so   I would like to use Object Relational Way. I would like to   create OBJECT TYPE which have method like procedure and function   in Oracle spatial cartridge then create OBJECT TABLE that store   spatial data.

  How can I do?
  Who can solve this problem?
  Please keep me up to date.
Best Regards,
  sakshart
  (I am very bad at English).

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Oct 13 1999 - 04:48:33 CDT