How to select only the first 20 rows in a SQL statement

From: Loo Kean Fui <lookf_at_novasprint.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 17:56:03 +0800

Hello

Can anyone help ?

I need to issue an SQL statement (either select, delete or update) that I want to perform only on the first 20 rows returned and then subsequently repeat the statement on the next 20 rows and so on and so forth

Is there any way I can write sucha statement?

  --
L OO
  Kean Fui Received on Wed Oct 13 1999 - 04:56:03 CDT