Re: A real screwy problem.

From: Pat Minnis <pminnis_at_indianaonline.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 1999 03:56:13 GMT

Sorry. I wasn't reading close enough.

I would do a sqlnet trace_level = admin on micro02_cn or micro03_cn and a listener trace on micro01_hk
. Is it dropping your connection. I have seen live connections dropped as if they were dead connections before. It seems to happen more commonly if there is a multiprotocol interchange (TCP,IPC), if I have my term right. It also seems to be directly related to sqlnet.expire_time being set.

This is my best stab. I've got nothing else rattling around my head. Hope it helps