Oracle Migration to Access - Help !

From: <rock_cogar_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 15:21:19 GMT

My boss dumped a 77 table access database on me and said to load this database into Oracle 8.1.5.

It looks like I have at least 3 choices here:

  1. Export each table to an ODBC connevtion to one of my servers, complete with (problem causing) lower case column names.
  2. Buy an expensive ($998) tool such as Scriptoria for ORACLE from http://www.bunkerhill.com. Anybody have a review of this ?
  3. Find "Oracle Migration Assistant for Access" from Oracle and actually get it to work.

Any Ideas ?

Thanks,
Rock Cogar.
Oak Ridge, TN. USA.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Oct 05 1999 - 10:21:19 CDT