Help with Downsizing Tablespaces

From: Chris Forlano <cforlano_at_nortelnetworks.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 22:55:13 +0100

I have a tablespace set to a size of 50MB. Currently, the initial, next, and autoextend is 500k ... making it 43.7MB.
I would like to downsize these values to 50k each ... reducing the tablespace 14.6MB.

How can I do this?
I does not appear that I can use alter tablespace. Do I need to do an export followed by an import?

Better yet, should I be doing this?

Thanks,

Chris

--