Re: Tuning high sys cpu usage.

From: helper <wangz_at_isd.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 21:56:43 GMT

I think reduce the number of parallel jobs is one way to do. You can merge small data files into a large data file and merge the associated control files into one control file, than using single sql loader to load into different table. This will reduce number of processor load. Pls, look the DBA utility doc for how to do multi table load.

Good luck

Zosen

--
Zosen Wang (wangz_at_rocketmail.com)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Oct 04 1999 - 16:56:43 CDT