Re: Database Naming Standards

From: Kevin A Lewis <KevinALewis_at_Hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 11:32:22 +0100

This area does appear to be well served but try the following

http://anzus-technology.com/
and look in the 'Oracle Stuff' page for Oracle Standards you can use now' or

http://www.oriolecorp.com/standards.html

Regards

--
Kevin A Lewis (BOCM PAULS LTD - Animal Feed Manufacturer - Ipswich England)

                        <KevinALewis_at_HotMail.com>

The views expressed herein by the author of this document are not necessarily those of BOCM PAULS Ltd. Doug Cowles <dcowles_at_nospambigfoot.com> wrote in message news:37F7D262.D42885FF_at_nospambigfoot.com...