Re: Oracle on Linux(Suse 6.1) cant install

From: Klaus Born <KlausBorn_at_caps.de>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 14:05:09 +0200

Hi again,
i had now tried an update to Suse 6.2 from an CD which was as a gift in an computer newspaper.
After that my Linux System had problems because the missing of the source from linux (modules(dummy,eth0),
cant compile kernel), but the installation progress seems to go on. I will buy today the full version of Suse 6.2. There is also more information at the Suse Homepage
available WWW.SUSE.DE
with some RPM-files etc.
It seems that it doesnt work with 6.1 because of the missing glibc2.1 or so. Thanks for the answers. Maybe more in the future. Klaus