Re: IMP-00020 Error ???

From: Jerry Gitomer <jgitomer_at_hbsrx.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 13:09:17 -0400

Okay,

    You have what Oracle thinks is a good export file, but when you try to import from it you are getting errors. This strongly suggests that you have a hardware probably in the form of bad media.

    I had this happen (on an NT) when one of my drives was just starting to go bad. Based on my experience I recommend that you backup up the drive holding the export file to tape and run diagnostics on it.

regards
jerry gitomer

Wim Teuwens wrote in message
<7rlkdk$j9p$1_at_news3.Belgium.EU.net>...
>We didn't use FTP, just use EXP73 and full export without
warnings.

>This is the export log:

     [ export log snipped ] Received on Wed Sep 15 1999 - 12:09:17 CDT