Re: IMP-00020 Error ???

From: Burkhard Schneider <schneider_burkhard_at_t-online.de>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 23:47:15 +0200

hello,

i want to add an information that i am always using whenever i do an export. after that i start the corresponding imp-command with the avilable show option that only displays the contents of the export-file without any real action. this is not a perfect security, but it helped me a lot in the past.
best regards

burkhard schneider