Re: Problem installing Oracle8i on Sun Solaris2.6

From: John D Groenveld <groenvel_at_cse.psu.edu>
Date: 6 Sep 1999 01:05:44 -0400

My server has a VT220 connected to it and no framebuffer, but I have no clue what the norm is.

Regardless, vendors should not remove functionality without notifying the customer base. I've never seen an End of Life statement or even heard rumors of its death.
John
groenveld_at_acm.org Received on Mon Sep 06 1999 - 00:05:44 CDT