Re: Problem installing Oracle8i on Sun Solaris2.6

From: Connor McDonald <connor_mcdonald_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 1999 16:38:34 +0800

John D Groenveld wrote:

> In article <37cf7863.0_at_news.rz.uni-passau.de>,
> Gerald Anleitner <ga_at_phil.uni-passau.de> wrote:
> >Oracle8i has a graphical install utility, thus you have to make sure
>
> When was orainst /c End of Lifed?
> John
> groenveld_at_acm.org

8i I think only has a gui installer...for remote or console style installations (which basically are the norm for unix servers I would imagine) you can get something like VNC to handle it.

HTH
--

Connor McDonald

"Some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue." Received on Sun Sep 05 1999 - 03:38:34 CDT