JDBC: can't select more than 1 column

From: Alonso <sdf_at_sol.racsa.co.cr>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 22:54:43 -0500

I cant select more than one column. !!???

ResultSet rs= stmt.executeQuery( "SELECT xx FROM tab"); is OK ResultSet rs= stmt.executeQuery( "SELECT yy FROM tab"); is OK

ResultSet rs= stmt.executeQuery( "SELECT xx, yy FROM tab"); fails with

Error: ORA-03120: two-task conversion routine: integer overflow.

Across the network or on same server gives same error. Any table any columns the same.

I'm selecting small values like 1000 and 5, the query returns only 4 records. What overflow?
I'm using the latest release of the thin driver with Oracle 8.0.5 for Linux

I tried selecting two char fields, gives a different error, something about the network transport format. Received on Sun Sep 05 1999 - 22:54:43 CDT