Q: MetaLink, Articles, forums

From: huh <huhhy_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 16:00:54 +0200

Hi,

I have a chat recently with my collegue from another company. He showed me a note received from ORACLE support. Note has a header like:
->

Article-ID:
Alias:
Circulation:
Folder:
Topic:
Platform:

Creation-Date:
Modified-Date:
Document-Type:

Impact:
Skill-Level:
Component:
Attachments:
<-

I would like to know:
1) Is there a "NoteBase" containing all notes for desired platform and available to download?
2) Are there another types of similar technical information (other then notes)?
3) Metalink Technical Forums - are they accessible only for metalink's users or

    access is allowed for not registered users too?     What is the advantage of a hidden forum accessible for smaller group of people?

TIA --
Thank you for keeping >anti-spam< habit: not including my address in your reply. Received on Wed Sep 01 1999 - 09:00:54 CDT