Oracle v6 database help

From: Daniel Craigen <daniel_craigen_at_rockliff.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 07:09:37 -0400

Does anyone have any idea how I can extract the data from an Oracle Version 6 Database from a Mac. I have the Database on CD but not the original hardware. Is there a tool or ODBC driver i can use to retrieve the information to my PC?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Received on Wed Sep 01 1999 - 06:09:37 CDT