Re: Move a object to another data file of the same tablespace

From: David Sisk <davesisk_at_ipass.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 21:25:03 -0400

Actually, I'm afraid this wouldn't work. When you take one datafile of a tablespace offline, the entire tablespace is becomes inaccessible. I can't think of any way to do this. But then, why would you want to?

Regards,

--
David C. Sisk
Need tech info on Oracle? Visit The Unofficial ORACLE on NT site at http://www.ipass.net/~davesisk/oont.htm Like original music? Listen to song samples and buy a CD at http://www.mp3.com/disparityofcult

<935968041.21513.0.nnrp-09.c2de0af6_at_news.demon.co.uk>...