Re: NT scripting for Oracle backup job

From: Hop Pham <Pham_Hop_at_bah.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 10:09:56 -0500

Many thanks, Dave. This does it. Now I only need to convince my project folks to allow it in the application distribution. The application under development is for an international client, and all software must be exportable, and thus subject to intense scrutiny.

Hop Pham
pham_hop_at_bah.com Received on Wed Aug 25 1999 - 10:09:56 CDT