Export/import question

From: wozi <wozi_at_dhc.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 18:15:24 -0700

 I like to do a full export from oracle to oracle8. Will the tablespaces, usernames, user' default and temp tablespaces definitions automatically be placed correctly as it was in 7. Do I have to first create the tablespace and users in 8 before importing fom oracle7?

thanks, Received on Mon Aug 16 1999 - 20:15:24 CDT