Re: Export/import question

From: David Sisk <davesisk_at_ipass.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 22:25:34 -0400

Hi:

If you do a full import, tablespaces, users, all settings EXCEPT grants made on objects owned by SYS will be imported. If the tablespaces don't already exist, it will create them.

Regards,

--
David C. Sisk
Need tech info on Oracle? Visit The Unofficial ORACLE on NT site at http://www.ipass.net/~davesisk/oont.htm Like original music? Listen to song samples and buy a CD at http://www.mp3.com/disparityofcult

<73E17C05EBF6FB64.055CA2F193E5FE92.B4A2513F6D4E0F2B_at_lp.airnews.net>...