Re: i have a big problem

From: <tjmxyz_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 1999 13:50:16 GMT

Probabably there is something you need
to set up in Delphi.
I don't know it.
Using ODBC the values should be converted automatically.

But i do know you can do a command like:

select to_char(sysdate,'yyyy-mon-dd hh:mm:ss') from dual;

But if you want it as a date use the date functions.

See your oracle documentation and check the properties on the fields in your delphi program.

In article <7oblvj$grp$1_at_talia.mad.ttd.net>,   "José Farfán" <jfm_at_pharus.org> wrote:
> I am a big problem.
>
> How do i make that appear four digits in the year at clients machine
of a
> oracle server.
>
> I have oracle 7.3.3.3, and my clients has writting in delphi.
>
> Thank you.
> Sorry my english.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Thu Aug 05 1999 - 08:50:16 CDT