Re: How can I get more information on SQL-errors ?

From: <tjmxyz_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 1999 13:51:43 GMT

I know it's not the best but I use SQLPLUS to run such queries.

Doing this you get the line number and a little * stops near the invalid column

In article <7obfm4$n1t_at_TGZ3>,
  "Michael Keppler" <Michael.Keppler_at_bigfoot.com> wrote:
> Hello everybody !
>
> Is there a possibility to get enhanced error information when I use
some
> SQL in a client/server programm.
> For instance sometimes I get a message saying "ORA-00904: Unknown
> column." And I would like to know which column was wrong in my query.
>
> Ciao, Michael.
>
> --
> Michael.Keppler_at_bigfoot.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Thu Aug 05 1999 - 08:51:43 CDT