Re: Is ANYONE using synchronous replication?

From: Tapan Trivedi <tapan.trivedi_at_abbnm.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 11:11:37 -0500

Yosi,
 Hi. We do use it here. Here are some urls which might help.

 http://users.netmcr.com/~rhubarb/oracle/osee.html#REP http://www.orafans.com/bbs/replication/bbs.htm   Also enclosed is a file which has some info on replication.   While it does have its own advantages, it creates a lot of problems in its wake. Welcome to hell !!

                                        Tapan