Re: Multiprocessing and Raid on Linux, Oracle-experiences anyone ?

From: David Sisk <davesisk_at_ipass.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 22:46:49 -0400

Hi:

The site below will give you some details (including some glitches) with running Oracle on NT.

Good luck!

--
David C. Sisk
Need tech info on Oracle? Visit The Unofficial ORACLE on NT site at http://www.ipass.net/~davesisk/oont.htm Like original music? Listen to song samples and buy a CD at http://www.mp3.com/disparityofcult