Re: RAID Storage for Oracle

From: David Sisk <davesisk_at_ipass.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 22:48:46 -0400

Hi:

See the section on RAID on the site below. It's specific to NT, but the rules are completely the same for Unix.

Regards,

--
David C. Sisk
Need tech info on Oracle? Visit The Unofficial ORACLE on NT site at http://www.ipass.net/~davesisk/oont.htm Like original music? Listen to song samples and buy a CD at http://www.mp3.com/disparityofcult