Re: Trace SQL statements executed

From: Lothar Armbrüster <lothar.armbruester_at_rheingau.netsurf.de>
Date: 27 Jul 99 22:08:56 +0100

Keith Shum wrote on 15-Jul-99 01:54:54:
>Thanks for the replying, I tried the statements, and then I found the
>column "PREV_SQL" has a value as "83A3B72C", so does it mean that the
>string actually is the alias of the sql statement?
>Anywhere I can do a translate?
>Thanks!

You have to put the trace file through tkprof to get a readable output. See in your docs how to call it fort your platform.

Hope that helps,
Lothar

--
Neue Adresse ab 10.07.'99:

Lothar Armbrüster       | lothar.armbruester_at_rheingau.netsurf.de
Hauptstr. 26            | lothar.armbruester_at_t-online.de
D-65346 Eltville        |