Re: Online Backup with Oracle8

From: David Sisk <davesisk_at_ipass.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 14:51:57 -0400

Hi:

See the section on availability -> backup and recovery on the site below. It's specific to NT, but I *think* you can do BAT files on Novell as well (or some equivalent).

Good luck!

--
David C. Sisk
Need tech info on Oracle? Visit The Unofficial ORACLE on NT site at http://www.ipass.net/~davesisk/oont.htm Like original music? Listen to song samples and buy a CD at http://www.mp3.com/disparityofcult